Pages


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SNOW

I love to play in snow but sometimes it gets cold and boring, especially if you’re waiting for something, or someone in my case. So a year or two ago my friend Kasia was supposed to come over at 5 p.m. So at about 4:30 I had gone outside to play in the snow and wait for her. Apparently Kasia and her mom had stopped at the hardware store before they came to my house, and at the time they only had one cell phone and her dad had it.But anyways, moving on to my story, so as I was saying I was just out there waiting. Soon it got to be pretty dark, so I called for my parents and they told me what the time was. I was a little confused because they told me it was 6 and Kasia was not yet there. Being as cold and bored as I was I went inside to warm up. At 7 when I had still yet to hear from Kasia, I hopefully walked outside thinking that she would be there. She wasn’t. In about half an hour though she arrived, and also explained why she was so late. Kasia told me it was because her mom wouldn’t stop talking to this one worker there, but I know better by now that it was probably not her mom to be blamed.

1 comment:

  1. wow ali that is so untrusting! if anyone knows my mom, it's me and when she goes in stores, she doesnt come out for a while! it's not my fault... :(

    ReplyDelete